Calling Lochmere creative children!!!!
This year we are adding a Kids' area to the Annual Lochmere Arts & Crafts Fair scheduled for Saturday, November 2, from 10AM to 4PM in the Lochwood Pool parking lot.
This event is family-friendly and what better way for your child to earn some extra money for the holiday season.
If your child is interested in selling their homemade crafts at the Fair, please sign up HERE.
These are the guidelines:
- All work displayed or sold must be handcrafted by the child. No commercially-produced products will be allowed.
- No sales of food, drinks, alcohol or weapons will be permitted.
- Each vendor will be assigned a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space.
- You are responsible to bring your own tent, table, chairs, change, etc.
- The event will take place rain or shine; there is no rain date.
The registration fee is $5 per registrant. The registrant must be a Lochmere resident under the age of 13. Checks should be made payable to Lochmere Association.
Deadline for registration is Monday, October 28.