We wanted to let you know that the Lochmere Board of Directors takes the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak very seriously.
The Board is currently reviewing all programming and events held on Lochmere property and will make a decision shortly on cancellations and postponements.
What You Can Do to Keep Yourself and Your Family Healthy
- Take every day preventative actions to stay healthy.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.