The Town of Cary is getting ready to repave segments of streets in the Highlands neighborhood. Repaving town-maintained streets is one of the many ways that the Town ensures high quality infrastructure in our community.
Weather permitting, work will begin mid-April 2019 and take about two to four weeks to complete.
Work is expected to be performed between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays.
Pleases do not park on the street during those times. If necessary, vehicles will be removed to complete the work.
- Bonniewood Drive
- Crickentree Drive
- Cutty Court
- Glenrose Lane
- Glenbrae Court
- Greycliff Court
- Highlands Lake Drive
- Illicium Court
- Loch Highlands Drive
- Serence Court
- Padgett Court
- Piperwood Drive
- Scotswind Court
- Windswept Lane
- Woodstream Drive
What Will Be Done:
- Phase 1: Concrete & Utility Adjustments – Utilities in the street are adjusted in preparation for milling and resurfacing.
- Phase 2: Asphalt Milling – Milling is performed to remove the existing surface later prior to placing new asphalt.
- Phase 3: Asphalt Paving -- Milled areas are repaved within 24 hours.
- Phase 4: Pavement Marking – Street markings are repaved within 24 hours.
During The Project:
- You will receive a door hanger notice at least three days prior to the anticipated start date.
- You will have access to your driveway at all times.
- Solid waste collection and postal delivery services will not be interrupted by this work.
- Please do not park along the street while the project is underway.
- Please observe all signs and flagger’s directions.
- Drive slowly (5 miles per hour) if you accidentally enter a freshly paved area.
- Please keep all yard debris out of the street/curb.
- Keep children and pets out of treated areas to avoid tracking into homes.
- Contractor will clean up streets shortly after work is complete.
- Markings on nearby streets from trucks that have tack on their tires will wear off.
Questions Or Comments: