As members of the Lochmere Homeowners Association, our Board of Directors, our Management Company (Associa HRW), our Committees and every homeowner work closely together to maintain, protect and enhance the value of the Lochmere neighborhood. The overarching documents that describe how we work can be found in the Lochmere Master Covenants, the Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws. Briefly, here are a few important facts about each of the organizational components:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- 3-5 members, elected to three-year staggered terms; elections held during the annual fall face- to-face meeting
- Primarily responsible for planning, financial and managerial oversight, and communication; utilizing a participative management style
- Hold monthly meetings; schedule is posted on the website's Calendar of Events; residents are always welcome
- Minutes are posted online on this website HERE (must be logged in)
Each committee listed below is VITAL to the operation of Lochmere. Please consider volunteering for the committee that interests you!
|NAME||ROLE||CONTACT / CHAIRPERSON|
The Architecture Committee is responsible for reviewing architecture requests and approving or disapproving all architectural requests. The Architecture Committee is responsible for the interpretation of the Lochmere Architectural Standards and Specifications and architectural aspects of the Residential Development Guidelines.
Heath Wadsworth, Chair
|Facilities Committee||The Facilities Committee oversees trails, signage, playground equipment, pet waste stations, benches, etc.||Richard McNally|
|Recreation Committee||The Recreation Committee oversees the operations of programs, amenities and personnel associated wtih our swim and tennis facilities.||Libby Slight|
|Lakes Committee||The Lakes Committee maintains and enhances the beauty, safety and enjoyment of our lakes.||
Bryce Burkett - Lake Lochmere
David Purks - Lake Lochmere
|Landscape Committee||The Landscape Committee oversees regular landscaping maintenance and special plantings and clean-up for Lochmere common areas.||Andy Hiscock|
The Communications Committee oversees the website (lochmere.org), email and CLAN communications and policies.
|Highlands Ad Hoc Traffic Committee||The Highlands Ad Hoc Traffice Committee meets to discuss how to facilitate traffic calming measures within the Highlands section of Lochmere.||Ken Litowsky|
MANAGEMENT COMPANY (HRW)
Associa HRW is responsible for managing the contracts, the ledgers and the day-to-day operations of the association, and from April 1, 2013 the Recreation Club. All issues, comments or questions should be directed to them for proper logging and appropriate action. As of April 1, 2013, Associa HRW is now onsite at Lochmere to better serve every homeowner! Contact them:
- By phone 919-233-7640 - Lochmere main office
- Andy Siouville, the On-Site Community Manage,r at the Lochwood Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The office is closed Saturday, Sunday and legal holidays.
- HRW does conduct regular inspections of the neighborhood for proactive action to maintain our association. However, they very much rely on your input to ensure total coverage. Don't be shy - give them a call when you have an issue!
- Comply with deed restrictions as described in the governing documents including the Master Covenants and Architectural Guidelines
- Comply with architectural guidelines
- Pay the homeowner share of dues required to operate the association
- Participate in your association as a member of the board or committee
- Attend meetings and communicate any issues during the Open Forum portion of each board meeting
- Report and log any issue, question or concern by contacting the management company 919.233-7640
- Homeowner right to mediation (see Attachment here)