Lochmere is proud to offer tennis clinics starting with our Tiny Tots all the way to Elite Performance. Even if your child has never been on the tennis courts or held a racquet, now is the time to get started at Lochmere.
Pam Gilbert, Lochmere's Tennis Director, and her staff are ready to meet your children and show them how much fun tennis really is.
Summer Junior Camps
Camps will be held Monday through Friday throughout the summer (no camps will be held July 3-July 7 and July 31-August 4).
Camps will be held Monday through Friday each week as follows:
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon -- Tennis and swim (1/2 days)
- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM -- Tennis and swim (full day). Students provide their own lunch
The fees per week are as follows:
- 1/2 Days: $150 Residents & $160 Non-Residents
- Full Days: $225 Residents & $235 Non-Residents
Please Note: To secure a spot for your child:
- You Must sign up on Sign-Up Genius HERE.
- You Must submit the required registration form (Attachment C below) at least 72 hours prior to start of session along with payment. Checks only please, made payable to Lochmere Association.
- If there is a wait list, Pam will attempt to form a new class.
Summer Junior Daily Drop-In's
The Lochmere Tennis Staff is providing a daily drop-in tennis clinic this summer which will allow you to play tennis yourself, run errands, or just have your junior play tennis for a few hours during the week instead of the entire week of camp.
Time slots will be available each day when camps are in session:
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 Noon
Payment is required daily at the start of each drop-in day:
- $18 Residents
- $23 Non-Residents
Checks should be made payable to Lochmere Association. Sign-Ups must be done on Sign-Up Genius HERE.
Important Reminder: If there is a slight hesitation to whether Lochmere Clinics will be held, please do not hesitate to call the Lochmere Tennis Office at (919)859-2408 or text Pam at 919-244-6429. Notices will also be posted on the home page of www.lochmere.org and a sign will be posted at the courts.
Reasons for Lochmere Tennis Clinics to be cancelled are as follows:
- High wind speeds.
- Low temperatures.
- Extreme high temperatures.
- Rain or wet courts.