During November all Lochmere residents were mailed their 2021 Lochmere HOA Assessment letter.
Please contact the Lochmere Main Office at 919-233-7640 if you have not received your Assessment Letter or if you have any questions regarding the assessment or payment options.
The Board of Directors is responsible for financial planning for the Association to fund operating expenses and build the reserves for future maintenance, replacements, and repairs. To ensure that these needs are met, the Board has set the annual assessment for 2021 at $623.
Your payment is due on January 1, 2021. A late fee of $20 will be charged if payment has not posted to your account prior to January 30, 2021. Late fees will apply for each month while your account has a balance.
You have the following options to pay the assessment:
Payment by Check:
- Detach the coupon on the bottom of your invoice.
- Make checks payable to Lochmere Association.
- Please write your account number on the check.
- An eco-friendly envelope came with your letter which can be used to send in your payment.
- Payment cannot be processed at the offices of HRW or at the Lochmere office located at 502 Lochmere Drive.
- Mail To:
C/O Associa H.R.W. Management
P.O. Box 11904
Newark, NJ 07101-4904
Payment by Credit Card or E-Check:
- Please note that there is a convenience charge (merchant fee) billed by the 3rd party provider. This charge differs depending on your credit card company.
- Sign up & log in to TownSq HERE.
- View your account balance and click ‘Make A Payment’ at the top of the feed.
- Add your preferred payment method (credit card or ACH).
Online Bill Payment:
You can pay using your own Bank’s Bill Pay system. If you are registered with your bank to issue payment on your behalf, it is important that you ensure your bank has the following information correct:
- Account Number – Your full and exact account number should be noted on the check or electronic funds transfer that the bank issues (include zeros and dashes). Note: Some banks still mail paper checks for these payments.
- Remittance Address – All payments should be sent to the Payment Address in NJ as stated above.
- Assessment Amount -- $623.
- Issue Date – Schedule payment to be issued at least 14 business days prior to the late date to avoid late fees.
HRW Auto Debit:
- If you are already registered to pay via automatic draft, you do not need to do anything. Your assessment amount will be updated. The automatic draft of funds by HRW from your account will continue to be initiated.
The attachment below is the entire Assessment Letter which all lresidents received. You must be logged in to your lochmere.org account to access the information.