We wanted to let you know that the Lochmere Board of Directors takes the COVID-19 Virus Outbreak very seriously.
The following is a list of cancellations and closings. These cancellations and closings are in effect until State and Wake County orders are lifted.
- The Lochmere Main Office is closed. For details, please visit HERE.
- All Yoga and Tai Chi classes are cancelled.
- No clubhouse reservations will be taken until further notice. If you currently have a clubhouse reservation within the next 30 days, please call the Lochmere office at 919-233-7640.
- Tennis league play has been suspended until May 31 by USTA.
- Men’s Quads are cancelled until further notice.
- The tennis courts will remain open for residential play. All Lochmere organized play is suspended.
- All water jugs and cups will be removed from the courts. Please bring your own water.
- The Lochwood bathroom facilities will be locked until further notice. Please go to the bathroom before coming to the courts.
What You Can Do to Keep Yourself and Your Family Healthy
- Take every day preventative actions to stay healthy.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.