Keeping in mind that we are required to follow guidelines, restrictions and protocols as outlined by the Governor, the NCDHHS, and the CDC, we ask that staff, management, and residents all work together to allow for a safe and enjoyable season.
The following are many important documents.
You must review the Pool Addendum before coming to the pools. It includes guidelines and information which need to be followed very closely.
Please click on to the link for each document:
- Lochmere Association Recreation Facility Rules & Regulations – 2020 Addendum, Additional Restrictions & Guidelines During COVID-19
- June 2020 Pool Reservation Sign-Up Genius
- Guidelines For Lochmere Pool Usage During Phase 2
- June 2020 Pool Calendar
While we want everyone to enjoy their time at the pools, one of our goals is to keep everyone safe and healthy. To accomplish this, we will need everyone to be respectful of others and our new procedures.
- At this time, usage of the facilities will be limited to those who reside in your home. Family and friends who live outside of Lochmere will not be allowed at the facilities.
- To come to the pool, you will need a reservation. Wak-up will not be accommodated.
- Reservations are in 2-hour or 3-hour slots with a 60-minute cleaning period.
- At the end of each time slot, all residents will need to leave the facility and AMG will properly clean all touch points, furniture, and bathrooms.
- Furniture will be spaced to allow for social distancing and cannot be moved. If you want to bring your own furniture, feel free to do so while maintaining social distancing.
For those who are wondering, yes there will be a Lochmere Swim Team this year. However, just like the pools, it will have a completely different look. The coaches and Gail have been (and will continue to) working very hard to make sure our swimmers have fun this summer while still following the restrictions. Look for an email soon with details.