On behalf of the Recreation Committee and the Board of Directors, we are happy to announce that Covid restrictions have been lifted at all Lochmere pools.
We are working closely with our pool management company to get the facilities back to normal. Furniture is being moved back on the deck and we are easing back into normal conditions as quickly as possible. Please be patient and bear with us.
The following are the key areas which are taking place:
- All capacity restrictions have been lifted. You can feel free to use the facilities during normal operating hours. Check-in at Lochwood will return to the gazebo.
- .Guests will be allowed. The only exception is that no guests will be allowed on July 4. Please take a few minutes and review the current Guest Policy HERE.
- The number of swimmers in the lap lanes is increased to 2. These lanes are for swimming and water exercise. Please limit your time in the lanes to 30 minutes if someone is waiting. For more details, please visit HERE.
- 4-Square, Ping Pong, and Corn Hole are back at the Lochwood facility. The pool basketball hoop at Highlands will be re-installed.
- Lost & Found is back. However, please make sure that you take everything you brought to the pool back home with you. Items will be discarded every 2 weeks.
- Reservations for Pool-Side Parties will start on Monday, June 28. For more details, please visit HERE.
- Water Fitness classes will start on Monday, July 5. We will be utilizing Sign-Up Genius for control of class size. You can make reservations 3 days in advance starting, Friday, July 2. For more details, please visit HERE.
- A complimentary Daddy & Me Infant-Toddler Class will be held on Saturday, July 3. Reservations on Sign-Up Genius will start on Monday, June 28.
- Dates for the re-opening of the Snack Bar, the return of Grill Nights, and the return of Yoga classes will be announced next week.