The Lochmere HOA is pleased to announce another feature available for all residents. Many Lochmere residents work from home. You may require a quiet location to meet a business associate or to conduct a meeting. You may just want a quiet place to operate for an hour or two. The Main Office at 502 Lochmere Drive has a Conference Room that is now available for your use within the guidelines below.
- The room is available Monday to Friday 9AM to 4PM based on office staff availability.
- There is no charge for usage of the room.
- A resident must be present during the entire time of usage.
- A resident may not reserve the room for a non-resident.
- Individuals reserving the room must be 21 years or older.
- The room can accommodate a maximum of six occupants.
- The maximum length of time that can be reserved is two (2) hours.
- Use of the room cannot disrupt office operations.
- Drinks and light food are permitted.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning up the room and disposing of trash after use.
- Each resident has use of the room no more than once a week.
To reserve the room, please call the Main Office at 919-233-7640. You can reserve up to 30 days in advance.