The pools are an HOA-owned amenity serving the social and recreational needs of all Lochmere residents. The facilities are for the use of the residents and their guests. All residents are responsible for knowing and abiding by the policies set forth by the Recreation Club Committee and approved by the HOA Board of Directors.
We are currently operating all pools under COVID-19 mandates. Keeping in mind that we are required to follow guidelines, restrictions and protocols as outlined by the Governor, the NCDHHS, and the CDC, we ask that staff, management, and residents all work together to allow for a safe and enjoyable season.
The following are many important documents.
You must review the Pool Addendum before coming to the pools. It includes guidelines and information which need to be followed very closely.
Please click on to the link for each document:
- Lochmere Association Recreation Facility Rules & Regulations – 2020 Addendum, Additional Restrictions & Guidelines During COVID-19
- Guidelines For Lochmere Pool Usage During Phase 2
While we want everyone to enjoy their time at the pools, one of our goals is to keep everyone safe and healthy. To accomplish this, we will need everyone to be respectful of others and our new procedures.
- At this time, usage of the facilities will be limited to those who reside in your home. Family and friends who live outside of Lochmere will not be allowed at the facilities.
- To come to the pool, you will need a reservation. Walk-ups will not be accommodated.
- Reservations are in 2-hour or 3-hour slots with a 60-minute cleaning period.
- At the end of each time slot, all residents will need to leave the facility and AMG will properly clean all touch points, furniture, and bathrooms.
- During this time, attendants will visually check coolers for no glass.
- Furniture will be spaced to allow for social distancing and cannot be moved. If you want to bring your own furniture, feel free to do so while maintaining social distancing.
The Lap Pool has four roped off lanes for swimming, water walking/running or some form of Aquatic exercise. During this time all lanes are designated for Adults Only. Lanes are limited to one person per lane. If all lanes are being used, please exercise courtesy to those who are waiting and limit your time to one-half hour in the lane. Please take turns.
Seating is not guaranteed during peak hours of operation, such as weekends in June and July. During peak times furniture usage may be restricted to adults. Residents are welcomed and encouraged to bring their own chairs to the pool. Furniture is not allowed in water and cannot be used to build forts.